Quick Tips for Using Mobile Deposit
- Endorse your check on the back as you normally would. Underneath, write “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
- Take a focused picture of the front and back of your check through the app, making sure all four corners of the check are included in the picture.
- You will receive a notification when your deposit has been submitted, and another when it has been accepted or rejected. If your deposit was rejected, please follow the prompts in the notification to correct the error.
- You may check the status of your deposits within the deposit history of the mobile app.
- When your check has been accepted, please write “Deposited” on the front of the check. Store deposited checks for 30 days; thereafter, be sure to shred the checks for security purposes.
- You may submit multiple checks per day, up to a $5,000 limit for business deposit accounts.
Message and data rates may apply; check with your mobile phone provider.